RawaySmith is an experienced and highly adaptable software and IoT consulting firm in Minneapolis, MN.
IoT, Cross Platform Mobile, Custom Web Applications development services.
We have worked with national non-profits, Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, hospital systems, small businesses, and startups alike.
In addition to bespoke software development and staff augmentation services, we have a line of customizable software and hardware solutions for the IoT and home automation industries which can be use to rapidly create working prototypes of products that extend beyond web software and the cloud, into edge computing, mobile data terminals, digital signage, and more.
Varied and Deep Experience
We have experience and expertise across a wide range of technologies, including:
- WebGL, .Net Core, .Net Framework, Django, Yii
- Docker, Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Ansible
- Varnish, Memcached, Mongo, MySQL, SQL Server
Some of our recent projects include:
- Maintenance and feature implementation for a HIPPA compliant messaging system with custom external API integration for national medical organizations, integrated into custom client data workflows handling millions of messages per day. (Python, Django, Postgres)
- Implementation of Federal E-Verify integration for a local software vendor in the employment management sector. (C#, .Net Core)
- Extraction, Transform, Load (ETL) system built in Node.js handling millions of records synced between both MySQL and Postgres data sources in real-time on a live system. (Node.js, Typescript, MySQL, Postgres)
- Creation of firmware for a Modbus embedded gateway to stream real-time data for big data analytics (C, Yocto Linux, Bitbake)
- Live .Net application performance profiling and debugging, analysis and recommended action report to customer. (Windows Server, Windows Performance Analysis Toolkit: WPT, Xperf)
- PHP performance analysis and profiling, extensive legacy code rewrite with successful performance improvement of x10 without impact to business logic. (PHP, Xdebug)